Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Have A Reader!

The readership of my blog just increased by 1,000 percent. I have a reader! I know you're out there, though your identity is shrouded in mystery. To keep this welcome trend on target, I plan to 'juice up' the content with controversy soon. Hooray. (I have some idea of my one reader's identity but will keep my hunches to myself.) I am glad for the increase in readership but will not let it go to my head. Pretty soon I will have more readers than I can handle and this whole thing will get out of control.

1 comment:

ploonsey said...

yahoo! look at me I'm blogging. I've left the 70's. I feel strange. I think I may have peed myself a little. But enough about me...Let's hope feline obesity is not transmitted through tiny viruses that hitch hike cross county via trojan housesitters. Ploonsey needs an exercise program.
Rock on with your bad self.