Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Haight Ashbury poultrygeist

Hi everyone. Sorry I've barely blogged lately. The reason is total exhaustion, on account of a very loud, annoying rooster that has been keeping me up at night. A number of months ago, I mentioned the fact that this tin-eared, crazy chicken moved into my Haight Ashbury neighborhood. For months at a time, he was so dead-quiet, I figured his owners got sick of his racket and made capons out of him. No such luck. The rooster is back in action now, and he's driving me batty. All day long he makes the same loud, horrible noises -- "Muck-muck-magooooooooo!'' I hope the chicken calms down soon. Until then, I'll do all my writing down at the Mission Creek Cafe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's odd. You can find a remedy by heading down to The Roxie next month and checking out the movie of the same name!

cactuseaters said...

You're right! I just saw the advertisement for this film. (I'm guessing it's a horror comedy, in the vein of "Black Sheep"?)