Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cat massage link, and apologies for accidentally deleting a bunch of my postings


Um ... I never have any idea if people are actually reading this blog unless I erase something accidentally, and then, suddenly, I get lots of complaints. Sorry. I will try to restore the things I erased by mistake. Must have pressed the wrong darned button.

By the way, someone just asked me to publish this goofy link about massaging cats properly. Wow -- I had no idea there were time-tested techniques for such a thing. To be honest, I think this link is kind of weird, although I thought the feline facial exfoliation part was pretty hilarious.

By the way, I used to have a "spyware" program that gave me IPO addresses of people who read this blog regularly and told me where the "hits" are coming from but I got bored with it so I unsubscribed. In other words, I have no way of knowing who is tuning in. In other words, if you want to be a blog stalker, go right ahead.

2 comments:

Rob said...

The internet will never fail to scare and impress me at the same time.

cactuseaters said...

Yup. And I haven't figured out how to set up a filter for all the scary stuff. (I guess scary is a relative thing.)